Thursday 8 April 2010

Touching Base


So very nearly done with the UVs I can taste it. I literally have one building left and a couple of the smaller assets like dumpsters. My deadline for this is next Monday but I should be done by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. So I'll be done 2-3 days in advance. Score. If this works out then I may see if Sam needs any help applying textures to the environment...not that I know how to create convincing textures but alls I can do is try :P
I'll definately take one of those days out to sort out the PPD project so I don't have to worry about that anymore. Holy hell I forgot what it feels like to be ahead of schedule...well on my individual job that is, not the film as a whole. Still there's always more to do.
I only have 4 shots to animate for the final film which rocks since I'm neither confident or enthusiastic about it but of course I'll do my best. Besides the Animation is Stu's time to shine.
Well that's where I stand right now, I'll update again once I finish these UVs once and for good.
JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment