Wednesday 21 April 2010

Assembly line

Scope attachment as it stands. I had a zillion problems with this one and I'm still trying to overcome one.

After he clicks it on he's sposed to slide it back into place but because the wrist is an IK or whatever and at a weird angle when i move it back it slightly rotates as well, hence, so does the scope. So I've been trying to position the wrist and rotation so that there is no noticeable deformation, no luck yet but I'll have another play around with it tomorrow though.

I know Dan needs these two shots for tomorrow so this is what he's getting if I can't sort the slide out tomorrow morning. Of couse I should be able to sort it by final deadline but for the purposes of the teaser this is where it stands.

Another weird thing is that the pinky finger resets back to some fubar position everytime I open the file, I can easily solve it by keying it at a certain frame where it should be, but stange none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment