Thursday 1 April 2010

Arrows in my sleep...


Some screenshots to show my progress with the unwrapping so far. It's taking ages but I'm making fairly good progress. there are tonnes of little objects to UV still like some dumpsters and telephone poles, however, they are a lot easier to do than the buildings which have tonnes of faces to map and sew.
I'm trying to get most of the complex buildings done first since that's the biggest challenge.
I finished the main apartment building today with all the boarded up windows which I was chuffed with since it took forever. Some unavoidable seems on there but definately workable :P
Tomorrow I can hopefully get 2 more of those main buildings done since they are not as complex and make a start on some of the smaller assets.

Keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment