Thursday 29 April 2010

The beat goes on

So I asked for a few more shots and I was answered. Oh hell was I answered lol. I've taken on 2 of Stu's shots since he has a tonne of pretty challenging shots to get through. The two I got were probably some of the easier ones of his bunch but to me they are still pretty hardcore.

The first is shot 18, in which we see the Target in his chair taking a swig of beer while watching TV, It's going to run roughly 8-9 seconds. That's what it came to when I acted it out. Fortunately I was born to play the part of sitting on my arse swigging beer.

In any case I did a little block out above to get the timing down, plenty of details to add in but something I have trouble with is timing, in all walks of life as it happens not just animation. But I digress. Anyway I'm pretty pleased with the timing so far. List of details I want to get in there:

-The first 3 seconds where nothing is happening will be the Target drumming his fingers on the arm of the chair.

-Make him actually pick up the beer can lol, gotta figure out the constrain parent tool.

-Add a little glug at the end once he raises the beer up.

Aside from that the initial movement of him reaching for it and raising it up is good, at least I think so. Once I add the rest of the details in I shall upload it to the team blog for critique. that should be ready tomorrow. Then I can spend Saturday fixing that shizz before moving on to the next shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment