Tuesday 20 April 2010

Click Click Boom

Barrel attachment as it stands. I tried to move the fingers a bit more but the problem I had before with keying them still stands. It seems to only affect the fingers though.

It was initially quicker than this because i figured he's a pro it's gonna be like CLICK! CLACK! BLAU! but it was just too fast since it's such a short shot so I slowed it down a bit. Speed can be messed with in after effects I guess.

It ain't perfect but it does what it's sposed to.

2 comments:

  1. think it might be how Stu rigged them - the fingers - you have to use the driven key - eg the index curl ... pinky curl etc. rather than selecting the bones.
    Animation looks cool mate. I'm going to upload mine soon on my bloggie so feel free to point out flaws in it - I'm sure there are plenty.
    In yours - not sure if this is a good idea - but try a bit more of a jolt as it clicks into position rather than the bouncy end you have at the moment... Save that as one finished version for now though!!! lol don't overwrite obviously coz its pretty gd :)
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Yeah I'll give that a go as well. I tried something like that in my initial test but I didn't do it right. I'll have another go at it tomorrow though after I do the scope attachment.

    ReplyDelete