Monday 5 April 2010

E-gads!



Busy weekend of Family related rambunctiousness but I managed to continue to chip away at the UVs. I got my ass-kicked by Kick-Ass on Saturday evening, it was surprisingly entertaining so much so that I may have to invest in the comic. It was on my list anyway.

Back to business though, today I've been trying to concentrate on the smaller assets that litter the environment such as doors, brickwork, dumpsters and boarding etc...Bloody Hell. Quite a few things, a lot of it is duplicating one UV'd object though. It just takes time to make sure everything goes exactly where it's meant to. Incredibly monotonous though.

So far I've done all the brickwork and boarded up windows and I'm trying to get those balconies out of the way next.

Increase the Peace.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment