Tuesday 13 October 2009

Self reflection

Yesterday we had a pretty good talk about composition in animation. I regret to say I've forgotten the name of the dude who gave us the talk but he was pretty awesome. Some of the aspects we went over I knew of already but there were fresh things I picked up as well. Most importantly I got some decent feedback on my storyboards. He pretty much said that the composition and angles were good but didn't care for the fact that I had coloured them all up, pretty much said I could do the job with some simple tonal work. Also recommended that I think about the screen size when doing the panels, something that I had completely neglected.

Great bit of constructive crit so I've been boarding some scenes today from our revised script taking into consideration some of the things I was told.

Once I find out the dudes name I'll revisit this post.

Stay loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment