Wednesday 28 October 2009

D.I.Y.


So I went to buy a new sketchpad but once I got home I really didn't feel like drawing anything. I'm running out of sketching steam so to speak so I'm gonna take a break from that for a few days so I can come back strong with some character sketches or some such.

So to make myself feel productive I started up a design for the interior of where the Hitman/Bodyguard is going to be. Everyone seems to be making stuff with shapes in photoshop rather than drawing anything so I figured I would give it a go. It's pretty barebones so far but It's going ok. I made a table in there as well but deleted it quick time since it didn't look right.

I'll just keep adding stuff to this bad boy till it looks right. Want to finish it and maybe start a different design before the weekend since I want to spend some time tackling my essays for Gareth and Kieron.

1 comment:

  1. I like it... a lot. gd use of colour even though theres not much there can already see potential :) can't wait to see the finish shin dig! lol

    ReplyDelete