Friday 2 October 2009

Drop!






5. What a wonder ful world this could
6. Be-UGGG!
7. The hitman stomps past
8. On a warpath
9. He notices his unintentional handiwork
10. Close up on the Pizza boy
I have the rest of the scene up in my brainbox it goes something like this at the moment.
11. Close up on the hitman to show he's just had an idea
12. Cut to the target in his motel room watching the tube
13. He hears a knock at the door
14. Gets up to answer the door
15. 1st person view from the targets perspective opening hte door
16. Final shot of the Hitman in the pizzaboy's outfit.
I'll git the rest of those panels done over this weekend I guess and mebbe get a start on the squirrel bit but I'm still not sure on the details of that bit wether he picks up the mine or just sets it up. nothing a quick chinwag won't clear up I'm sure.
Have a good weekend dudes and dames.

1 comment: