Friday 30 October 2009

Codehunters

I couldn't get any good images of this from the web so I found a version of it on youtube. it's not a great version but it'll have to do.

Anyway codehunters is a film that Jared showed me in term 3 I think of our second year. It sort of stuck in the back of my mind and I just think that it is a great example of lighting and texturing. The shadows cast on the characters and environment are also real simple and show in 3D the sort of thing I was talking about with Sean Galloway's colour/ shading style.

I really like the colour scheme in this film as well, nothing stands out too much but at the same time it doesn't just form a blur, I think this would be a cool look for us but with some brighter colours not just greys and browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment