Wednesday 7 October 2009

Follow up

Yeah well I've been coming up short trying to write some ideas for our film so I drew that little strip of this idea me and Lewis were mucking about with yesterday.

We were thinking of the most random plot twist. Sam said he wanted a massive explosion so I was thinking it's so godamned big it could be seen from space and well...the strip you see below was born.

I'm doing Kierons film analysis thingy at the moment as well and I watched Rear Window which is a great example of establishing everything quickly and entirely visually so I might post that up. I also have some great examples of short stories in this book called "The best american comics 2008" So I'll bring that in and show y'all.

I dunno how much it will help us but there are some quality little stories in there that don't involve deep backstories.

No comments:

Post a Comment