Friday 26 March 2010

Last UV update...I hope



Went back to the UVs again to tidy it up a little more. I've done all I can now really. There is some stretching mainly around the legs but that was the cost for lining up the seem on the inside of the leg which is pretty much invisible as I showed in a screenshot in an earlier post. With the exception of around the knee area where it gets nasty. However he has no detail there.

That's pretty much how it's worked out, I've managed to link up the seems pretty good where it matters and the areas that give the most problems don't have any vital detail on them, which is good. The only bit I'm worried about is the neck and shoulder areas because I couldn't match them up with the parallel shells but again these bits lack any definition that should carry over so It shouldn;t be too hard to work around.

It ain't perfect but it should work. And I feel like a learnt something new so I can do better next time.

Bah let's get drunk.

JC.

2 comments: