Tuesday 23 March 2010

Just so I can say I did


I just remembered a chat I had with Sam last night about keeping track of work, even if it doesn't get used in the final film so I figured I should just do a little post here to say what I tried to do with the hitman. You know...to show I was actually working :P
So yeah as I mentioned before I looked a lot at this film from the screenshot above, Pidgeon impossible since the dude is pretty basically textured here. He just looks more...production quality if that makes sense? I'm not sure how much of it is down to the lighting.
Anyway that's what I was going for but I don't know how to get it crisp like that. Here let it be known that I gave it my best though.
If I had kept all the other tests I did I would post them but some of them were pretty god awful and got angrily deleted :P
Stay Fresh.
JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment