Friday 7 May 2010

Shoot off screen to reload

Little update over here. Just put the finishing touches on this other shot, finally! This isn't a great version to watch since it's pretty small and there are a bunch of little details which make this, like the gun cocking when he reloads or the secondary animation on the tie. It's still pretty ameteur stuff but it's better than what I usually put out in terms of actul animation so I'm a little proud.

If someone better than me went in and cleaned it up a little I reckon it would look pretty cool. In any case I'm kind of happy about it and I think I've improved a little. However I still have pretty much no interest in actually animating.

I wanna draw gawdamnit! I keep saying that but I havn't been drawing enough recently, I keep putting off finishing pictures and just doodling rather than drawing any keepers. When I'm not working on the project though I just wanna chill and play some games. While I enjoy drawing, it's still sort of work to me as I'm doing it to better myself and further my employability prospects. Can't wait to be done with this course so I can hit the sketchbook again.

Anyway, for now I have to play around with the Ninja rig and get down some short but sweet animations for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment