Monday 10 May 2010

reCAP in your ass!

Now to explain that lower post a little for my benefit and yours. Came in to college today, gotta show up once in a while, right?

Anyway we ran through the shot list, hopefully for a final time. Since animation to spence is like garlic to a vampire we had to dish out his shots to make sure they get done. Since I just finished up 4 other shots and only have one more to do I jumped on two of those. One should be cakeage and the other is a bit harder but I can hopefully get it done.

My deadline is this weekend, meaning if I finish by like Saturday then I may have to jump on another shot afterwards, block it out maybe. We'll see where I'm at come Saturday.

If we're lucky then Ferhan might be able to get a friend of his to animate some shots for us, which shall lighten the load for all.

mo updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment