Sunday 13 December 2009

Dreamy Days



Being at the ZBrush phase with the Ninja I've retreated to thoughts of the other character I have to model. Mainly due to a fear of having to learn something new but also because I want to make a little start on this dude so when I finish the Ninja in ZBrush it's basically a matter of bringing this dude straight in to the same program.

I had hoped to have tomorrow off to play Dragonage: Origins all day but since amazon.co.uk would rather play around with their weiners than dispatch my game I guess I'll be starting the modelling on the target.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Yo man, looking good. whats the name of that artist you found the other day? I wanna take a look at his stuff, probably make me depressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Brown I think...I'll give you a link on the blog or something from my deviant art dealy.

    ReplyDelete