Tuesday 3 November 2009

Wasteman



Since I couldn't think of anything else to really do I thought I would have little go at starting a model for the ninja so here's the character sheet. That's pretty much all I got done. I was feeling pretty good about just diving in but for some reason that is probably really obvious I can't move around my image planes at all when I load them and sometimes when I load it up it just cuts off half the image. So I can't even set up the file to actually do some work. I think it's just being a dick because I've never had this problem before. I tried restarting a few times but it ain't happening.

Sometimes I have nothing but contempt for that program. I'll see if the moody bitch thing feels up to the task tomorrow but for now I'm gonna work on an essay or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment