Tuesday 17 November 2009

Role Play

Just a quick post regarding my role in the group in the near future. So far we have all been doing concept work. I concentrated on character design and the storyboarding and pitched in a little with the prop designs mainly weapons as well as a design for the Derelict building. Pretty much everything else I was involved with was stuff we did as a group.

Over Christmas I'll mainly be focusing on modelling the Ninja and Target characters and most likely rigging them and possibly texturing them. As far as I understand things anyway. Plans change but this is what I'm looking at for now. After which I'll be doing some background animation as it's not one of my main areas and we want our main characters to look good in their movements. As for post production I'm not sure yet but Texturing I think helps fill my technical folder.

That's how things stand at the moment but I'm sure this will be revised at some point or another. Looks good for now though so Sally forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment