Friday 15 January 2010

The Final Battle





Woah been a while since I posted on my individual blog. Once blogger gets through uploading images to the team blog I can never be bothered to repeat it over here. Hell I'm in a decent mood though so lets do this.
Since last I emerged from my hovel I have finished the Target model, and did it by the end of the week like I said I would. I have since moved on to the `Final Battle` which is the model for the Hitman. I figured this was gonna be the hardest of all these mopes but fortunately it is so far going smoothly. Still plenty of time for it to cock up ey?
Oh you want me to reflect on these two models? whatever you say chief. The target model came together fairly nicely in the end. I am not quite satisfied with the hair and the fact that I could not get the shirt to have a little overhang over the boxer shorts. Still I needed to move on and judging by Ferhans rig so far it should work out pretty good. He's having a heck of a time painting weights, I would like to help him out but I don't know the first thing about painting weights. Hopefully we can get it so the shoulders and chest deform properly.
Hitman as I said is going smoothly so far. I managed to sort out his suit jacket today, I thought this would be a really daunting thing to do but it worked out pretty nicely. The upper part is connected to the rest of the torso while the lower part I extruded out and shaped so that we can have it billow in the wind or something. I can't really reflect too much on this since it isn't finished yet.
Now I believe I earnt myself a cup of tea.
Until next time weary travellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment